- About IFCA
- Galaxies and AGNs
- Observational Cosmology and Instrumentation
- High Energy Physics and Instrumentation
- Advanced Computing and e-Science
- Dynamics and Fluctuations in nonlinear systems
- Meteorology and Climate Change
- Technology Transfer
- Infraestructuras y Equipamiento
- Education and outreach
- Seminars and Workshops
- Job Vacancies
The laboratory has a surface area of 120 square meters and it is thermally and structurally isolated froma the building to be able to perform highly accurate and precise measurements. It is equiped with 3 sub-millimetric machining optical benches reaching a total length of 12 meters. A two Teslas electromanet is available to allow magnetic field susceptibility characterization. Apart from these devices a complete set of metrology instruments as micrometers, measures, temperature and humidity probes, and calibration standards are also available.
The laboratory has since 2008 the ISO 9001 quality certificate for parts dimensional checking and for dimensional instrumentation calibration.